Build An Empire of Wealth
Last year, during the 10x Growth Conference, I finally understood what an empire was. It was during Elena Cardone’s talk. What I gathered from her talk was the degree of control involved in building an empire. In fact, the root of the word empire literally means “rule or command”. By definition, an empire means having control. When I was a kid, I was taught control was a bad thing. I remember being told nobody likes a control freak or a micro-manager. Today I want to talk to YOU about building your wealth empire. Before I do that, I want to let you know that I want to give you a FREE ticket to the 10x Growth Conference in 2018 in Las Vegas from February 22nd-24th. Click here if you’re interested in claiming your spot today!
Someone always has control. There is not a condition where a given party does not have control over a given situation. What this means is that if you are not in control of your finances, someone else is. Think about it this way: who benefits from the financial decisions you make? That person our group who benefits most, has the most control. Who gets wealthier on your home? You or the bank? The bank! Who gets wealthier on your 401k? You or Wall Street? Wall Street! Who gets wealthier on your college degree? You or the colleges? Hands down it is colleges. Begin making decisions that benefit you by putting you in control.
Control starts with the small stuff. Find something little to control. In my coaching program, I begin by having you read a 40 page booklet and reviewing 7 days worth of transactions on your bank and credit card statements. By gaining self-trust to control small things you will be able to incrementally work your way up into controlling large sums of income, savings, and investments. This even includes the people you are spending your time with. By controlling your goals, your financial education, and your network you put yourself in a massive position for success.
Control where you get your information from. In today’s world, anyone can be an expert without having any credibility. All it takes is polished language, a good looking profile picture, and persistence. In fact, many of you reading this article may be asking yourself that very same question about me. “Who is this guy and why should I listen to him?” I agree! In fact, you should be asking that about everybody. With everyone spouting off information and opinions, if you are not intentional about who you learn from, you can follow someone who has what is know as a big hat with no cattle. Knowledge is only represented by results. If a source of information cannot show proven results, it apparently is has no real knowledge to offer.
Now, I want to address who I am and what this means to you. I’m Jerry. I own Wealth DynamX. In the last 2 years I have taken my own company from being a $50,000 per year revenue company to a $600,000 per year revenue company. Not only that, I’ve done this at the age of 25 years old, with no investors, and no startup money. How did I do this?
- I set goals that pursued my human potential, not just meeting my own needs.
- I organized my money and aligned it with my goals.
- I studied. I have easily spent more than 6 figures this year on my own personal development.
- I hired experts to coach me. I have 4 coaches. All of them are experts and I pay them collectively about $125,000 per year to have access to their time and expertise. They hold me accountable, they ask me hard questions, they make me commit to solutions, and the grow my network.
- I got out of obscurity and built a power network to get in proximity to powerful people.
I believe when I succeed, it is my responsibility to document how I did it and share it with other people.
Right now, I have a limited coaching program open to those who know they are capable of doing more, who want expert help, and who want to possess real knowledge and a real plan.
I have only 13 slots left! When they are gone they are gone!
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES A FREE TICKET TO THE 10X GROWTH CONFERENCE!
Here is what is included in the Wealth DynamX Coaching program.
• 1 on 1 Wealth Coaching: $2000
• WealthX Formula Online Financial Tool: $4800
• Initial Launch Consultation: $295
• Monthly Coaching Call: $1200
• Cardone University: $19,815
• Leadership Training: $995
• Pick Your Problem & Quick Fix Solutions: $995
• Intensive Bootcamps: $1095
• Motivational Courses: $995
• DISC Personality Assessment: $495
• Usage, Certification, and Watchdog Reports: $695
• Live Weekly Mastermind Call: $4800
• Live Monthly Mastermind & Networking Group: $600
• Private Facebook Group: $395
• 1 Ticket to the 10x Growth Con: $2495
Total Value: $40,675
This is all INCLUDED FREE with your coaching!
What’s your cost? $257/month!
You must watch 3 Cardone University videos per day, pass Cardone U tests with an 80% or higher average score, show up on time for our coaching sessions, work hard, and listen.
Own Your Potential,
Jerry Fetta is a husband, son of Yahweh, Entrepreneur and owner of 5 privately held businesses. Jerry lives in Alaska with his wife and 2 dogs. His no-nonsense approach to business, finances, and life speaks truth and provides clarity to his clients and followers. His personal mission in life is to empower millions of leaders to own their God-given, ultimate potential