Famous Sacred Account Investors
You are who you hang out with. We’ve all heard that and experienced it to be true in our personal lives. But what if it was true for your money too?
I believe, your money becomes like those you take your advice from. Try it out. Take advice from those who have no money and you will see that you eventually also have no money.
Take advice from those who are wealthy and you will see that you begin to become wealthy as well. It’s a simple concept but it works.
How does this apply to the Sacred Account?
Well, most people don’t own one. And even crazier, of those who do, less than 6% of them actually access it as a Sacred Account. That’s right! They just let the money sit there and never take it off the sidelines simply because they don’t understand how it works or that it can be done.
Most of us take our advice from our parents, then our teachers and peers, and finally we end up working with a financial advisor. The problem is, the financial advisor isn’t wealthy. He may be book smart about financial products, but it doesn’t mean he understands how to create wealth. So if you take your advice from him or her, you’ll eventually end up like him or her.
So who should we listen to? The Top 1% of Wealth. They’ve got evidence that proves they know what they’re talking about and we can measure it statistically!
I talk about the Sacred Account a lot. And sometimes I think people think it’s just my “product” that I’m recommending and it’s just a pitch. While I do make money for helping people setup their own Sacred Accounts, I don’t expect or want you to take my word for it. Let’s look back at who else has used the Sacred Account.
- Walt Disney. Did you know that Disney World was funded with a Sacred Account? Walt went to the banks for approval for his first theme park and they rejected him. So he went to his own bank, his life insurance policy, and borrowed against the Cash Value to start his first park. We literally wouldn’t have Disney World if Walt didn’t invest in his Sacred Account.
- James Cash (J.C.) Penney. In 1929, J.C. Penney was facing a financial crisis. The Great Depression had just begun along with the stock market crash and it wasn’t looking good. Mr. Penney borrowed against his $3 million life insurance policy to cover payroll and float the store through the tough times. Because of the Sacred Account, they made it through and J.C. Penney is now a leading global retailer.
- Leland Stanford. Never heard of him huh? How about Stanford University? That’s right! Leland Stanford had a life insurance policy that was used in 1893 to fund the University into the success it is today!
- Ray Kroc. The story we don’t hear about McDonalds is that Ray had cash flow issues for about the 1st 8 years. He didn’t even take a salary because the business needed to stabilize. During this period, he borrowed from his life insurance to fund the business and cover payroll. Next time you order a Big Mac, thank the Sacred Account.
- Max and Verda Foster. Never heard of them either huh? Sure, but you’ve probably eaten Foster Farms chicken right? In 1939, Foster Farms was founded by Max and Verda. However, to have a farm you need land right? And to have land you need funding right? Can you guess where I’m going with this? Max and Verda used their life insurance to acquire their first farm and found the company we all know today!
- Doris Christopher. The Pampered Chef. That’s right! Doris sold it to Warren Buffett for $900 million. Before it became the massive success it is today, Doris used her life insurance policy to start the company. In 1980 she took a loan from her policy to start The Pampered Chef and the rest is history!
- Senator John McCain. Remember when McCain ran for President. Well, that’s not cheap! McCain used his $3 million life insurance policy to secure the funding he needed to get his campaign started.
- Several U.S. Presidents. To name a few, John F. Kennedy, Franklin Roosevelt, Teddy Roosevelt, and even Vice President Joe Biden.
These are just a handful of historical figures I’ve brought up today who have used Sacred Accounts as a part of their success. There are others (Babe Ruth to name another) and you’ll see they lead successful lives and are financially independent.
Notice, not a single one of these people used a bank or Wall Street to achieve what they achieved using the Sacred Accounts.
So the next time you look at the Sacred Account and wonder if it’s a good idea, just remember, these people did it and look how they turned out!
The Sacred Account isn’t a gimmick or a get rich quick scheme. In fact, it is the opposite. It is a time tested, disciplined system of using money to leverage growth, avoid taxes, and create indestructible wealth.
In summary, Sacred Accounts have indeed been used for over a century to produce wealth in this country. We looked at some very real examples of people who did use them successfully. If you’d like to learn more about the Sacred Account and you’d like more information then click here.
Own Your Potential,
Grant Cardone Certified Coach
Jerry Fetta helps his clients gain more financial knowledge, make more money, keep more of it, and multiply what they keep.
If you feel like one or more of these areas is costing you money and opportunity right now, then get more information about Jerry Fetta and Wealth DynamX by going to www.WealthDynamX.com/contact