I spoke with someone today who has 24 Sacred Accounts…which begs the question, how many can you have?
Well, I am going to answer that today!
First if you don’t know, I will share with you what the Sacred Account is.
It is a specifically designed type of High-Early-Cash-Value-Dividend-Paying-Whole-Life-Insurance (can you see why we just call it the Sacred Account?)
Basically, it is a life insurance policy that you can save money into, and it will grow your money at 3–5% per year on average for the rest of your life, tax-free.
It will allow you to borrow against 70–90% of what you’ve put in, from Day One, and you still earn the 3–5% on your money like it never left!
It is guaranteed against loss.
It is guaranteed to grow.
It is protected from taxes.
It is protected from creditors.
It is protected from lawsuits.
It protects privacy.
And it allows me to grow my money in 2 locations at the same time by borrowing against it…and it has done all of this for 150+ years in a row!
Now why would someone open more than 1 of these?
Because each policy has a limit on how much can be put in on an annual basis.
So, if I am making more money and saving more than my Sacred Account allows for, it is time to open up another one.
This allows for me to save more and more money into my Sacred Accounts because I am opening more and more of them.
Makes sense, right?
Back to my original question.
How many Sacred Accounts can a person have?
Well the answer is there is not a limit.
In fact, you can even open up Sacred Accounts where you are the owner and someone else is the insured so that when the insurance company says you cannot put anymore Sacred Accounts on yourself, you can put them on others!
The insurance companies that we work with on these typically are going to look at 5 main things:
- Insurable interest. Who is being insured and why? Does the owner and beneficiary of the policy financially depend on them in a sense that if the insured dies, it makes sense that a life insurance policy needs to pay out? If the answer is no, then a policy can’t be opened. If the answer is yes, then this is one of the boxes that needs to be checked off to open a policy up.
- Current amount of life insurance. Each person has a certain mathematical amount of life insurance coverage that insurers are willing to cumulative cover them with. Think of it like a pie. If I already have coverage in place, some of those slices are taken and the insurers aren’t going to give me as much insurance. The amount of insurance they’ll give me is often based very heavily on my income. So the more income I earn, the more insurance they will give me.
- Proof of income/funds. The insurers obviously want to make sure I can actually pay my premiums and fund my policy. So, they’re going to ask for my proof of income. As long as I can verify, I have enough income, they will let me open more policies!
- Health. If I want to open more policies where I serve as the insured or someone else serves as the insured, the insurers want to make sure whoever it is will not be a health risk. The healthier someone is, the greater chance they can open more policies.
- Age. You can open a policy and make the insured an infant if you wanted to, usually as long as they are at least a few years old. You can also open a policy on someone who is much, much older if you want to (even in their 60’s and 70's)…and every age in between! However, the best bet for a policy is going to be on an adult because they have income and the insurers can justify putting more coverage in place on them.
What does this mean?
Well, if you can check all of these boxes off, you can open unlimited Sacred Accounts. This individual owns 24.
The most I’ve ever heard of personally was someone who owns 40+ Sacred Accounts.
This means the name of the game is to open your first Sacred Account, earn lots of income, and open another one…and just keep going!
To learn more about how the Sacred Account works and how it can be used to build greater financial freedom in your life, I want to offer you a free copy of my book, The Blueprint to Financial Freedom.
Click here to get your free copy!
This book is a phenomenal read and I am committed to making sure you finish it, understand it, and can apply what you’ve learned!
So when you order your free copy, not only will it come with a free book, but it will also come with a Course Supervisor who will check in and make sure you do finish and understand it, PLUS a free One on One Coaching Call so you can apply what you’ve learned.
Click here to grab your copy today!
To Purpose, Wealth & Freedom,
Jerry Fetta is the CEO and Founder of Wealth DynamX. He is a nationally recognized financial expert featured in Forbes, Yahoo Finance, Fox, Chicago Weekly News, New York Finance, interviewed on over 45 podcasts with world renowned experts, earning endorsements and affiliations throughout his career with names like Kevin O’Leary, Grant Cardone, Dave Ramsey, and Pamela Yellen.
Jerry’s mission in life is to help create millions of financially educated and solvent families achieving greater financial freedom and sharing the truth about money with those around them.
Learn more at www.WealthDynamX.com
(DISCLAIMER: The information in this content should not be considered tax, financial, investment, or any kind of professional advice. Only a professional diagnosis of your specific situation can determine which strategies are appropriate for your needs. Wealth DynamX can and does not provide advice unless/until engaged by you.)