The Truth You Did Not Know About Money
Life is full of mysteries. Usually these mysteries pass by under the façade of well known “facts”. Such as the earth being flat. Or for example, doctors prescribing cocaine for the health benefits. These theories are treated as gospel until proved otherwise, and then we jump to the next most logical theory that is adopted in its place. Why am I sharing this? Because what if finances were this way? What is the things you thought were true about money were not? The reason I am writing this article is because this IS the case.
Now in this scenario I’m describing, where the things you thought you knew about money were not true, it would mean a few things would be present. For one, you would think you were correct, meaning what I am telling you is probably not the obvious answer. This also means you are probably emotionally attached to your answer and maybe even defensive. Additionally, this would mean that the right answer is probably not something your friends, family, or peers know and follow. It would be so counter intuitive that most people you know are probably not doing it.
Now that we’ve established those agreements, I can tell you what I’m about to tell you. Realize when you read this, you may not believe it, it probably disagrees with everything you thought was true, and if you choose to accept it as fact, which it is, it probably will mean you need to make serious financial changes.
Here it is: The United States Government is in debt and continuing to get into more debt with a privately owned mega bank.
No big deal right? Everyone has debt. Well, let me explain what this really means.
I’m going to start at the end and work my way backwards.
There is a privately owned mega bank with secret owners (yes nobody knows who actually owns it) called the Federal Reserve Bank, and these owners collect a 6% dividend on the performance of this bank.
This bank gets its income from debt payments made by the U.S. Government to pay off the loans this bank has given to our country. Worded differently, our there is a secret group of owners who profit a 6% dividend off of the indebtedness of our country to the private corporation of these secret owners.
This debt that is paid by our country to the Federal Reserve Bank is paid via tax dollars collected by the IRS.
The IRS collects these taxes from you and I.
Think about what I just said. Your work is used to earn currency that is taxed so that our country can pay off a debt it owes to a private organization so that a group of secret owners can get wealthy off of your ideas, creativity, talent, and effort. You work for money. That money is taxed. Those taxes are paid to the U.S. Treasury. The U.S. Treasury uses these taxes to pay its debts to the Federal Reserve Bank. The owners of this bank collect a 6% dividend off the profits of the bank. More directly, you work, so that the owners of the Federal Reserve Bank can ultimately make a 6% dividend on the profits of your efforts.
Now when you work, you deposit money into a bank right? Much like the bank who makes profit on your efforts. Not only do they make profits on your efforts, but when you deposit your money into the bank, the bank lends your money out at a 10:1 ratio to make giant profit and pays you nothing. Now in order to take $1 and lend it to 10 different people at once, the bank must create fake currency. When fake currency is created, it reduces the buying power of the currency you work for. Meaning you work harder and harder for money that is worth less and less so that a bank can lend your money out at a 10:1 ratio, pay you nothing, and then collect your tax revenue on this very same money to make a 6% dividend on the profits of your efforts.
Before you get the money you work for, it must be distributed by the Treasury.
The money the Treasury distributes, it gets from selling U.S. Debt to banks. These banks buy U.S. Debt at auction, in exchange for currency that the U.S. Treasury can use to run the economy with. When these banks purchase the U.S. Debt, they sell it to the Federal Reserve Bank for a profit, and then go back to the U.S. Treasury with their profits to go buy more debt, that they can once again sell to the Federal Reserve Bank over and over and over.
Now let’s play that again from the beginning. As I explained, we just covered it in reverse so that you can understand the concept, but now let’s look at it in full.
- The U.S. Treasury sells it’s debt to banks in exchange for currency so that it can run the economy.
- These banks sell the U.S. Debt to a private mega bank (called the Federal Reserve Bank) at a profit.
- The U.S. Treasury distributes the new currency it has received for selling it’s debt into the economy.
- This currency has no value and reduces the buying power of the money you and I work for.
- We earn this currency and deposit it into our banks.
- Our banks lend this currency out at a 10:1 ratio.
- This further reduces the buying power of the money you and I work for, meaning we work harder and harder for less and less money.
- You and I are taxed on this money.
- The IRS delivers these taxes to the U.S. Treasury.
- The U.S Treasury uses this tax revenue to pay off the debts it owes to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- The Federal Reserve Bank pays its secret owners a 6% dividend on the profits of the Federal Reserve.
What does this mean?
Money is made up. It has no value. It goes down in value every single year and you work harder and harder for less and less of it. The U.S. Debt is owned by a private corporation and YOU and I are used to pay off this debt. For every dollar you earn, you are taxed. The taxes you pay go to the Federal Reserve Bank and put money in the pockets of those who own it.
After reading this, you have 3 main options:
- Poverty. You could decide to just quit on money and be done with the entire system.
- Denial. You could decide to believe this is not true and keep on living in your comfort zone. You may not realize or admit it but you and your family will be subject to economic slavery for the rest of your lives by choosing this option.
- Wealth. You could decide to earn money faster than it is being devalued, save as much of it as possible, and invest it into income producing assets. Why? So that you are not being used to profit the super wealthy. Instead, income producing assets take the blow and you gain freedom.
If you chose #3, I am here to help you. Wealth is the only way to solve this problem. You must understand money, be able to earn more of it, keep more of it, and multiply it through income producing assets so that you can break free!
If you would like to learn more or you are ready to put a plan together to solve this problem click here.
Own Your Potential,
Grant Cardone Certified Coach
Jerry Fetta helps his clients build wealth so that they can eradicate poverty in their own lives and own their potential.
He believes scarcity and abundance cannot co-exist and that the way to end poverty is to help you build wealth.
You were not created to spend 40+ hours per week serving the 40-year-to-life sentence trading your precious time for money just to live in mediocrity.
However, the truth is that time and money must be exchanged. It just doesn’t need to be you making the exchange.
Jerry helps his clients create wealth that exchanges time and money on their behalf. The only way to do this is to make more money, keep it, and then multiply it.
He has helped clients double their income, save $100,000 tax-free, and secure 8–12% fixed annual returns on their assets.
To get started, go to www.WealthDynamX.com/contact